Sorry for the delay in getting my result up this week. I know all 4 of you have been dying to hear. So here it is: 267.
To be honest, I'm really glad I didn't gain anything over the Thanksgiving Holiday. We had a great feast on our hands and I think I did an admiral job of not killing myself. As we were placing the food on the table, I kept telling myself, "Tony, you don't have to eat the whole turkey in one sitting. Tony, you don't need a full plate of mashed potatoes the first time around."
It seemed to work pretty good.
Health advice from a fat guy: Buying a store-made pumpkin pie will make you eat much less of it.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Week 3 Result
Posted by FormerHost at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The holidays are a tough time to try to lose weight. But it sounds like you did great! At least you are eating consciously and are aware of what you're eating. I didn't lose any weight either over the long weekend. Too much dessert! :)
Post a Comment