CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Week 2 Result

How about 267 pounds? Looks good to me.

It's refreshing to see results for the work so far. I know I've been feeling better, so it's good to get the combo.

I find that I check the nutritional information of everything now. Sometimes when I'm buying groceries, I'll pick up random items just to see their nutritional value. Or lack there of. Did you know that one Jelly Filled doughnut only has 96 calories? Did I mention that was for 1 ounce?

Health advice from a fat guy this week: Eating something filled with sugar after you've been sugarless for 2 weeks makes the sugar stick to the back of your throat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's great progress! Congrats! I like your "Health advice" blurbs at the end of your posts :)

Birch Family said...

Good work Tony! Keep it up, I'm cheering for you! W.