CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Week 1 Result

Drum roll please.........270lbs! Yes! I didn't gain a pound.

Oh, that's right, the goal isn't to stop gaining, it's to start losing weight.

As first week's in life changes often go, you certainly don't reach all of your goals. But I feel like I'm in prime position mentally and physically to keep this motor going and lose some of my baggage.

Health advice from a fat guy this week: Even you can cut down on deserts.

Until next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, not gaining is a good thing, too :) I didn't lose any weight this past week either. That dessert thing gets me every time. Hope you have a week that makes you feel good about yourself and your efforts!

Jack said...

Good luck!Something that helped me was to weigh daily but use a trend weight system like http://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/online/hdo.html or http://www.physicsdiet.com/ so a bad day or 2 didn't depress me so much.

FormerHost said...

Those are cool. I like the idea of tracking it somwhere to see the overall results...

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

My doctor told me to keep a small journal or notebook and write everything I put in my mouth in it. That is including my glasses of water and what I did or if I did any exercising. It really did help me. Whatever works for you.
Have a great week. Celebrate that you didn't gain.